BreadFX Cheat Sheet
We suggest you print this page and take it with you when you travel.
Checking your balance
To check your balance, you can either:
- log in to your account on www.breadfx.com using your phone or other computer
- check your balance by SMS text message. Just text BALANCE followed by the last 4 digits of your BreadFX Prepaid Mastercard® card number to 00447786201929* and you will receive a text message in reply with your balance. In order to use this service you must text from the mobile phone number which we have on file for you. This is the mobile phone number you specified on your original application. You can view this and change it by logging in to your account and pressing the 'update' button next to your name and address.
- call our automated phone system on 020 3475 5351** or if calling from abroad on +44 20 3475 5351. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Loading your card
You can load your card in any of the following ways:
- on this website using your UK registered debit card. This card must be in your name and registered to the UK address we have on file for you. Just log in to your account and press the "load card" button
- by SMS text message using your UK registered debit card. To use this service,
- you must have loaded your card at least once from your UK debit card (as above) and ticked the 'save these card details for next time' box. This means that we will have your UK debit card details on file. You can see what card information we hold for you at any time by logging in to your account and clicking the 'saved payment cards' link
- SMS card loading must be enabled for your account. To do this, log in to your account and click the 'saved payment cards' link, and then follow the instructions to enable SMS top-ups. You will only be able to enable SMS top ups once we have a saved payment card on file for you (see above)
- you must be texting from the mobile phone which we have on file for you. This is the mobile phone number you specified on your original application. You can view this and change it by logging in to your account and pressing the 'update' button next to your name and address.
to load your card while you are away, text LOAD 1234 WITH 500 FROM 456 to 00447786201929*, where 1234 is the last four digits of your BreadFX Card, 500 is the amount you want to load in sterling, and 456 is your 3 digit verification number from the back of your debit card (not the one on your BreadFX Card). We will reply confirming the load and your new Euro balance.
by bank transfer, using the following details:
Once we receive funds from you, your card will normally be credited the next working day before 5pm
||PCS Client AC GBP
||40 02 16
|Reference / payment description
||Your 16 digit card number (beginning 5313)
You can call us 9-5, Monday to Friday on 020 3475 5351** or if calling from abroad on +44 20 3475 5351. Calls outside these hours are handled by our automated phone system, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can use the contact us page on this website.
If you have lost your card or if it has been stolen please call 0845 643 5132 or 00441159577586 if calling from abroad (24 hours, 7 days a week)
*We do not charge you for this service. You mobile operator will charge your standard text messaging rate, which may be more if texting from abroad
**Calls cost 10p per minute including VAT from a fixed BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary. Please seek permission from whoever pays the bill before calling
The BREADFX prepaid Mastercard® is operated by Payment Card Solutions (UK) Ltd. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd ("WDCS") pursuant to licence by Mastercard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051)